Telesero® attains TCPA compliance
Telesero, an Atlanta based omni-channel customer contact center, announced today that they have attained TCPA compliance status according to PACE (Professional Association for Customer Engagement).
To be TCPA compliant, a company must adhere to all aspects of the Telephone Consumer Protection Act (TCPA) and demonstrate a commitment to protect consumers that do not want to be called as well as the hours in which they may be contacted.
Telesero CEO Billy Shaheen stated, “our goal is to be a trusted partner to assist our clients streamline operations and to enforce trust and compliance in the digital era. Attaining TCPA compliance is a big step as we move towards expanding our services and technologies”. Shaheen continued, “Telesero is one of the fastest growing customer contact companies and we pride ourselves on being client centric and delivering best in class service and support. TCPA compliance is a great way of demonstrating to our clients that Telesero is a partner with whom they may trust.”
The Telephone Consumer Protection Act (TCPA), was passed in 1991 and protects consumers with regulations such as:
- Limit calls to the period between 8 am and 9 pm
- Maintain an internal, company specific DNC list
- Honor a consumer’s request not to be called again
- Have a clearly written DNC policy, available to anyone upon request
- Have a clearly defined training program for personnel making calls
- Disclose a telephone number or address where the seller may be contacted
Telesero was founded in 2014 and is led by founders with over 20 years of collective experience in the Call Center and BPO industries. Based in Atlanta, GA, the Telesero team also has offices in New York and Spain. For more information visit our website at telesero.com